NYAPRS Seeks Hudson River Region Training & Technical Assistance Facilitator
Thursday, June 15, 2017
NYAPRS Seeks Hudson River Region
Training & Technical Assistance Facilitator
NYAPRS currently has an opening for a Training & Technical Assistance Facilitator to develop and implement training for Hudson River regional behavioral health providers on recovery innovations as part of our statewide NYAPRS Training Collective for Recovery Rehabilitation and Rights. In this position, you will have the opportunity to act independently, develop and deliver formal training, lead groups of providers and actively engage others in learning.
This is a work-from-home situation and there is extensive travel involved primarily throughout the Hudson River region but also includes travel outside the region. Lived experience with a mental health condition and the mental health system and the ability to use that experience to enhance training is highly preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys a collaborative environment and would enjoy being a member of a dedicated team that is playing a pioneering role in our state and nation.
The right candidate will have:
- A GED or High School Diploma, BA/BS preferred
- great oral and written communication skills
- experience delivering formal training or leading groups
- demonstrated ability to engage others in learning and exchanging ideas
- facility with computers and technical equipment
- a valid NYS driver’s license and their own personal vehicle for traveling.
- The ability to work independently and organize their work schedule from a “home” office
We offer a very competitive benefit package including health benefits, retirement plan, paid time off and paid holidays. Please submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume by June 28, 2017 to email@example.com with subject line “Recovery Facilitator” or by regular mail to NYAPRS, 194 Washington Avenue, #400, Albany, NY 12210 ATTN: HR Manager. www.nyaprs.org