We’re working with OMH to connect community mental health providers in the distressed areas (NYC, Long Island, Hudson River Regions) with OMH Field Office staff to let them know how you’re doing and what you and the people you serve need most.
OMH is particularly interested in how displaced individuals are dealing with housing crises, and how housing providers are faring at keeping their operations open in the face of floods, power failures and staff who are away tending to their own crises.
While many OMHers in these regions may not have cell or email service, you should be able to reach them via landlines at:
- New York City Field Office: (212) 330-1650
- Hudson River Field Office: (845) 454-8229
- Long Island Field Office: (631) 761-2508
If you can’t reach them, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do what we can to help as well.
The Governor’s home page offers a lot of timely resources at http://www.governor.ny.gov/.
Here’s the NYC subway situation effective tomorrow, courtesy of Carlton Whitmore:
Subway Service - Effective Thursday, Nov.1
- 1 trains will operate local between 242nd Street (Bronx) and Times Square-42nd Street
- 2 trains will operate between 241st Street (Bronx) and Times Square-42nd Street, with express service between 96th Street and Times Square
- 3 trains are suspended
- 4 trains will operate in two sections making all local stops between Woodlawn (Bronx) and Grand Central-42nd Street; and between Borough Hall and New Lots Avenue
- 5 trains will operate express in Brooklyn between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center and Flatbush Avenue.
- 6 trains will operate local between Pelham Bay Park and Grand Central-42nd Street
- 7 trains are suspended
- 42nd Street Shuttle S trains will operate between Times Square and Grand Central.
- A trains will operate in two sections making all local stops between 168th Street (Manhattan) and 34th Street-Penn Station; and between Jay Street/MetroTech and Lefferts Blvd.
- B and C service is suspended
- D trains operate in two sections: Between 205th Street (Bronx) and 34th Street-Herald Square making all local stops; and in Brooklyn, between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center and Bay Parkway making express stops between Pacific Street and 36th Street
- E trains are suspended.
- F trains operate in two sections making all local stops between 179th Street (Queens) and 34th Street-Herald Square; and between Jay Street-MetroTech and Avenue X in Brooklyn
- G trains are suspended.
- J trains operate between Jamaica Center and Hewes Street making all local stops
- L trains operate between Broadway Junction and rockaway Parkway making all local stops
- M trains operate between Myrtle Avenue-Broadway and Metropolitan Avenue
- N trains operate between Ditmars Blvd. (Queens) and 34th Street-Herald Square making all local stops
- Q trains are suspended.
- R trains operate in Brooklyn between Jay Street-MetroTech and 95th Street making all local stops
- Both the Franklin Avenue and Rockaway Park S shuttles are suspended!
Please be safe!
All our best,