LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EXCITING AND TIMELY FREE SEMINAR We are pleased to have Derek Jansen, PhD, MPH as our presenter for this face to face seminar and for our fall webinar series. Derek has more than 30 years of experience in community healthcare management, is a Board Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Medical Investigator (CMI-IV) and is certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC). Derek consults directly for State Medicaid Authorities, health lawyers, health plans, and provider trade associations. He has authored 3 recent books and dozens of articles in peer-reviewed journals.
FACE TO FACE SEMINAR: Tuesday October 23, 2012 10AM-3PM at the Best Western Airport Inn, Wolf Road, Albany NY: you can still register at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYAPRS-Collective-2012-Fall-Training
* Service Planning/Care Management/Treatment Plans: There are Many Different Paths Leading (Hopefully) to the Same Destination.
Join us for a full day presentation that begins with the regulatory requirements and expectations of NYS and Managed Care payers, surveys many different methods of person-centered planning and weaves together a global view that promotes a dynamic process incorporating quality assessments, clinical documentation and integrated care management. Topics include:
* Medicaid is the payer of last resort;
* The rules about service planning and complex care management
* Implementing the rules in everyday practice
* Person centered planning in a mostly managed Medicaid system
* Dynamic service participants require dynamic planning
* Samples, examples and take-home materials
And don't miss out on the remainder of our FREE FALL WEBINAR SERIES
with Dr. Jansen:
"NECESSARY CHANGES TO 'BUSINESS AS USUAL' IN THE AGE OF HEALTHCARE REFORM"
WEBINARS: register at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYAPRS-Collective-2012-Fall-Webinar-Train ing-Series <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYAPRS-Collective-2012-Fall-Webinar-Trai ning-Series>
* Managing Liability, November 13, 2012 1PM-2PM: Learn what you need to manage liability in new relationships and with issues of Integrated Care.
* Social Media and Technology Challenges, December 11, 2012, 1PM-2PM: Take a fresh look at the new challenges that are implicated in communication through new collaborations. We will discuss the technology issues of affiliations, e-mail communication, EHR access issues and the (relatively) new horizon on which appears telehealth.