NYC REACH, the NYC Department of Health, and
the New York City District Branches of the American Psychiatric Association invite you to the
Behavioral Health EHR & Meaningful Use Seminar
Thursday, October 18th, 2012
6:30 - 9:00pm
Bellevue Hospital Center
462 First Avenue, The Rose Room, 12th Flr., Manhattan
Food and refreshments will be served.
At this free event, you will:
- Learn how your practice may be eligible to earn federal incentive payments of up to $63,750 for Medicaid or up to $44,000 for Medicare
- Receive tips on how to implement an EHR at your practice
- Network with other behavioral health providers
- Hear from local behavioral health professionals as they share their experiences on the successes and challenges in EHR use
- Connect with NYC REACH staff members to learn more about how we can help you
Contact Outreach Specialist, Jessica Ohlssen at (347)396-4855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC REACH is the federally designated regional extension center (REC) for NYC. The mission of the REC is to educate and support health care providers in becoming meaningful users of electronic health records (EHRs). NYC REACH is administered by the NYC Department of Health’s Primary Care Information Project (PCIP), a mayoral initiative focused on improving quality care in NYC through health information technology and funded under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.