Save the Date!
New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
in collaboration with the
New York State Office of Mental Health
is pleased to sponsor
The 3rd Annual PROS Implementation Academy
November 15-16, 2012
Holiday Inn Wolf Road, Albany, NY
New York's Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) licensed Medicaid program is promoting recovery, employment and community integration in integrated ways that position PROS providers well for the health home and managed care environments to come.
The last two years, NYAPRS has hosted a statewide 2 day technical assistance conference for PROS providers that received rave reviews from the attendees.
This year's Highlights include Behavioral Health experts on:
* How to make your PROS an essential part of a Health Home
* How will PROS be reimbursed through Managed Care
* What do we need to know about data and & information technology
* How do we improve and sustain successful outreach and engagement
* How do we keep our PROS services creative and engaging
* How do we achieve and maintain fiscal viability and growth
* How do we reach new communities
Don't miss this year's well timed program!
Stay tuned - watch your E-News for more information as it becomes available.
For more details about this and past PROS Academy offerings,
please to http://www.nyaprs.org/conferences/pros-academy/pros-implementation-acade my/index.cfm