NYAPRS Note: There’s only A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT to register for NYAPRS’ information and inspiration packed Annual Conference to be held NEXT TUESDAY TO THURSDAY (September 10-12) at the Hudson Valley Resort in Kerhonkson, NY.
Our registration total has just passed 670 but we still have a few rooms left at the Kerhonkson hotel sites for those of you who want to soak up the entire you-got-to-be-there-to-believe–it experience that is the NYAPRS Annual Conference.
You can still register at https://registration.nyaprs.org/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/info&id=8&reset=1.
There are a few seats left on buses that will be coming from New York City and Long Island.
You can contact Mary at 518-436-0008 or email@example.com details about this and any other conference related concerns.
Don’t miss this extraordinary and timely program that features:
- National Experts: Larry Davidson, Pat Deegan, Larry Fricks, Vivian Jackson, Joe Powell, Eduardo Vega
- Historic Figures: Sally Zinman, Jacki McKinney, Gayle Bluebird
- Breaking News Presentations: HMO Panel with representatives from HealthFirst, Excellus and MVP/Hudson Health; NYS Initiatives Panel on the Justice Center, Olmstead Plan and Protection and Advocacy Services with Jeff Wise, Roger Bearden and Cliff Zucker.
- Latest Information on Topics of the Day: Health and Recovery Plans, Health Homes, HMOs and BHOs, First Episode Interventions, Parachute Crisis Peer Support, Advance Directives, Emotional CPR, Peer Services Credentialing, Recovery Centers, Self-Directed Care
- Terrific Entertainment: Stand Up for Mental Health with David Granirer, Joe Swinford, Eva Dech, Kim Taro, Matt Canuteson and Daniel Neal….and Rhett Tyler and Early Warning
- Inspiring Award Winners: Jody Silver, Jean Arnold, Michael Skinner, Glenn Liebman, Joe Woodward, Amy Kohn, Bill Gamble and Ulysses Harrell
- Health and Healing Fair: free Shiatsu, Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, T’ai Chi and Creative Arts
- CEUs: CPRP, CRC/CRCC and CASAC
Special Note: This year’s program will run from Tuesday to Thursday rather than our traditional Wednesday to Friday dates to avoid conflicts with the Jewish holidays.
The NYAPRS conference is only 5 days away so please register today at
See you there!
5 Slots left for ECPR!
The National Coalition for Mental Health Recovery has just added a 3rd trainer to support its 2-day certification level training programs on eCPR (emotional CPR) that will be offered directly before this year’s NYAPRS Conference at the Hudson Valley Resort in Kerhonkson, NY.
See more details and registration info at http://emotional-cpr-newyork.whindo.com.
eCPR attendees who stay on for the NYAPRS Conference will get a 20% discount.