NYAPRS Note: We are only two weeks away from NYAPRS’ information and inspiration packed Annual Conference to be held this September 10-12 at the Hudson Valley Resort in Kerhonkson, NY! Register today at https://registration.nyaprs.org/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/info&id=8&reset=1. Bus transport is available from New York City and Long Island: contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. See you in 2 weeks!
Don’t miss this extraordinary and timely program that features:
- National Experts: Larry Davidson, Pat Deegan, Larry Fricks, Vivian Jackson, Joe Powell, Eduardo Vega
- Historic Figures: Sally Zinman, Jacki McKinney, Gayle Bluebird
- Breaking News Presentations: HMO Panel with representatives from HealthFirst, Excellus and MVP/Hudson Health;
- Latest Information on Topics of the Day: Health and Recovery Plans, Health Homes, HMOs and BHOs, First Episode Interventions, Parachute Crisis Peer Support, Advance Directives, Emotional CPR, Peer Services Credentialing, Recovery Centers, Self-Directed Care
- Terrific Entertainment: Stand Up for Mental Health with David Granirer, Joe Swinford, Eva Dech, Kim Taro, Matt Canuteson and Daniel Neal….and Rhett Tyler and Early Warning
- Inspiring Award Winners: Jody Silver, Jean Arnold, Michael Skinner, Glenn Liebman, Joe Woodward, Amy Kohn, Bill Gamble and Ulysses Harrell
- Health and Healing Fair: free Shiatsu, Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, T’ai Chi and Creative Arts
- CEUs: CPRP, CRC/CRCC and CASAC
Special Note: This year’s program will run from Tuesday to Thursday rather than our traditional Wednesday to Friday dates to avoid conflicts with the Jewish holidays.
The NYAPRS conference is only 2 weeks away so please register today at