NYAPRS Note: The NYS Health Department has posted a recently completed series of webinar presentations that were designed to educate members of the 25 Performing Provider System (PPS) networks engaged in our DSRIP initiative. The topics included SBIRT, Driving Change and Transformational Peer Support (with Larry Fricks and Harvey Rosenthal). See below for links.
DSRIP Breakthrough Webinar Series by the National Council for Behavioral Health
The National Council for Behavioral Health has produced this series of pre-recorded webinars for the New York State DSRIP Program to assist PPS networks with the implementation of their various projects. These webinars focus specifically on SBIRT Implementation, Big and Small Data, and Peer Specialists.
- SBIRT Implementation- December 2015
- Also available inPortable Document Format(PDF, 706KB)
- Big and Small Data:Driving Change at the Practice and Patient Level- February 2016 (video coming soon)
- Also available inPortable Document Format(PDF, 633KB)
- Transformative Workforce Approaches:Peer Specialists Webinar- March 2016 (video coming soon)