The New York State Rehabilitation Association (NYSRA), the New York State Association of Community and Residential Agencies (NYSACRA) and NYSARC, Inc are pleased to invite you to register for the 3rd Annual Community Integration Leadership Institute - Creating Synergy: Innovation, Experimentation & Value taking place on Thursday and Friday, June 2nd and 3rd at the Gideon Putnam Resort in Saratoga Springs. This day and a half event will include presentations from state and national experts on:
* preparing for managed care including prescriptive techniques to reduce costs;
* data initiatives to promote quality outcomes for individuals with disabilities;
* insights on financial sustainability and modeling under managed care;
* the anticipated impact of DSRIP and value based payments on operations in the I/DD and behavioral health sectors; and
* a discussion on social determinants and their impact on policies and practices.
In addition to the topics above, join us to hear from Serena Lowe, Senior Policy Advisor from the Office of Policy Analysis and Development, Center for Policy & Evaluation at the Administration for Community Living (ACL), US Department of Health and Human Services who will give a keynote presentation to kick-off the event on Thursday, June 2nd.
Rick Surpin, President of Independent Care System will give an address on Defining Value in Health Care for Persons with Disabilities in addition to joining a panel to discuss value based payments and transforming the Medicaid payment system for individuals with I/DD and Behavioral Health on Friday, June 3. You won't want to miss these presentations!
Click Here to View the Schedule<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eci3kj1d3239d18c&llr=hmdybgfab> for this timely event and register today!