NYAPRS Note: There’re only 3 days left to register to attend NYAPRS’ Annual Executive Seminar, April 21-22, at the Albany Hilton!
Here’s what you’ll miss if you’re not ‘in the room’:
- Where This is All Heading: Total Population Health
- Implications of the 2016-17 State Budget Agreement
- Up To Date Review and Discussion of Where We are with Health Homes, HARPs, DSRIP and Value Based Payment
- A Deep Dive into several DSRIP initiatives
- A No Holds Barred Look at the Daunting Challenges Nonprofits Face Ahead
- Medicaid Redesign through the Eyes of National and State Addiction Recovery Treatment leaders
- Innovations in Criminal Justice, Peer Support, Healthcare Technology, Cultural Competence, Addiction and Trauma Recovery
- Candid discussions with New Payers and Partners
- Examples of Successful Outreach and Engagement Strategies
- Intersection Of Addiction and Mental Health Recovery Supports
- The Essential Impact Of Social Determinants
- A No Holds Barred Look At Challenges Nonprofits
We understand time away from the office is limited, however, your participation will be time well spent for your organization. One day registration fees are also available for your convenience. We look forward to seeing you next week in Albany!