NYAPRS Note: SAMHSA is presenting a webinar on May 4 at 2:30 ET entitled “Creating a Culture of Wellness: A 360 Degree View.” Please see below for more information and to register.
Creating a Culture of Wellness: A 360 Degree View
Wed, May 4, 2016 2:30 PM EDT
Achieving health and wellness calls for a focus on integrated care, but is your organization truly incorporating health and wellness into everything you do? Join this webinar to learn how to use a self-assessment tool to increase your organization’s awareness of the key components of a wellness-focused culture. Learn how to engage in a reflective process to identify what you should keep doing, stop doing, and start doing to truly have a culture of wellness, and hear from a SAMHSA Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration (PBHCI) grantee who has used this tool to assess and implement wellness across their agency.
- Linda Ligenza, LCSW, Clinical Services Director, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Anthony J. Salerno, PhD, Integrated Care Consultant, SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, National Council for Behavioral Health
- SAMHSA PBHCI grantee
Please note the following for CIHS webinars:
- Registration is free and closed captioning is available upon request.
- The audio for this webcast is via computer speakers and not telephone. We recommend using external speakers for desktop computers to ensure best audio quality. Test your system here >>
- The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions does not provide certificates of attendance or continuing education credits for webinar attendance.