NYAPRS is very proud and pleased to share the final program for next week's34th Annual Conference, "Advancing Whole Health & Healthy Communities: The Pathway to Population Health, to be held September 14-16 at theHudson Valley Resort & Conference Center inKerhonkson, New York.
This year's program features:
- ?58 extraordinaryworkshops representing 11 different tracks
- CASAC, CPRP and CPRP CEUs for all presentations; Social Work CEU's for 10 approved presentations.
- 4 phenomenal keynote presentations
- FreeAcupuncture, Shiatsu, Yoga, Massage, Reiki, T'a Chi and Qi Gong sessions
- 1 amazing BBQ in an expansive tent under the stars
- First time interactive Playback Theater evening performance
- Showing of internationally acclaimed "Healing Voices' documentary
- 4 support meetings
- 7 meals included in registration fee
- All in a retreat like setting in the Catskill Mountains
There's still a few rooms left at the nearby Honors Haven Resort!
Register today athttp://www.nyaprs.org/documents/NYAPRS2016Program_proof3.pdf
We've just made a second bus from NYC available, leaving Union Square at 9:30 Wednesday morning September 14. Call Carla at 212-780-1400 extension 7726.
See you next week!