Upcoming STAR Center
Virtual Learning Opportunities
Equity and Inclusion in Leadership for People of Color is a national live streaming networking conference for people interested in increasing the number of people in organizational leadership roles who are African-American, Native American/American Indian/Alaskan Native, Latino/Hispanic or Asian/Pacific Islanders.
Register now for this next session on December 14, 2016 from 2-3pm ET/11-12 PT!
STAR Center Secrets of Sustainability Series:
Measuring What Matters
- Are you concerned about the sustainability of your organization?
- Is your organization considered a peer or family run organization?
- Are you in an executive management or governance role in your organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, register now to get involved in an introductory session with Chacku Mathai on December 15, 2016 at 2pm ET and prepare to be in the first cohort of peer and family run organizations supported through this exciting process!
In this live and interactive Virtual Community of Practice (VCoP), executive and governance leaders for peer and family run organizations will have the opportunity to learn from each other about:
- strategic and business planning in the current environment
- supporting major transitions in board governance models
- assessing organizational readiness for change
- creating value propositions
- anticipating and negotiating for roles in new financing opportunities
STAR Center Collaborative Leadership Series
Are you interested in strengthening your leadership skills?
Register now to get involved in an introductory session with Chacku Mathai on December 16, 2016 at 2pm ET!
Collaborative Leadership Skills: The Kind of Leadership We Need
- Describe the opportunities and challenges for collaboration in systems transformation
- Identify the benefits of intersectionality as a core value for leadership development
- Develop core collaborative leadership skills for community building across differences in social identities, values and lived experiences
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement in collaborative leadership skills
Want to learn more about the STAR Centerand all that we do?
Check out the STAR Center’s website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.