Cuomo Announces 6.5% OMH Wage Hike for Direct Care and 3.25% Clinicians Across 2018

Governor Cuomo Announces 6.5% OMH Wage Hike for Direct Care
and 3.25% for Clinicians Across 2018

Governor Cuomo has announced a 3.25% wage hike will be afforded to OMH community agency direct care workers starting in January 2018…and an additional 3.25% wage hike for those same OMH direct care staff to start in April 2018, for a total of 6.5% for the OMH direct care workforce.

Additionally, he’s providing a 3.25% wage hire to OMH clinical staff starting in April 2018.

OMH direct care workers comprise series 100 and 200 workers according to the OMH CFR; clinical staff comprise 300 series workers.

More details as we get them.

Congratulations to all of you who worked so hard on this and to all of you who will get much deserved increases!

Great thanks are due to the Governor and the state legislature for hearing our call.