NYAPRS News: Through SAMHSA's Program to Achieve Wellness, organizations and communities will be recognized for their exemplary wellness efforts that improve the health and wellness of those living with mental illness and/or substance use disorders through the Recognition of Excellence in Wellness (the Recognition). Submit your application now! Please note: All applications are now due by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, June 22, 2018. https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/programs_campaigns/wellness_initiative/2018-recognition-solicitation.pdf
Applications for SAMHSA's Recognition of Excellence in Wellness are Now Due on June 22
Announced on February 21, 2018, SAMHSA’s Recognition of Excellence in Wellness recognizes organizations and communities for their exemplary wellness efforts that improve the health and wellness of those living with mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
If your organization works to improve the health of individuals with mental and/or substance use disorders, we encourage you to apply for the 2018 Recognition of Excellence in Wellness!
To learn more about the Recognition of Excellence in Wellness, stream our past honoree announcement webinars!
- Institute for Community Living's "Lift All Boats" Integrated Care Initiative, NY
- Mental Health Resources' ReThink Tobacco, MN
- Sheppard Pratt Health System's Smoking Cessation Program, MD
- The Behavioral Health Alliance of Rural Pennsylvania's Behavioral Health Home Plus, PA
- The University of Arizona RISE Health and Wellness Center's Camp Wellness, AZ
- Consumers Helping Others Improve their Condition by Ending Smoking (CHOICES), NJ